Tuesday, November 30, 2021

All My Toys: 261

Dear Diary,

The time has come. Sarah, aka Quick Charge, and I are going to ask Bruce Wayne for his financial backing of the shelter and community center for trans women and men that Sarah and her friend Maya has originally dreamed about so many years ago. In my heart I know Bruce will do the right thing, but we're asking for a lot of money. He might say no. But he can't. This is so important, Toy Valley needs this. Sure we've all been super heroes at one point or another, saving the world and sometimes the universe, and while we won't be wearing costumes, we will still be providing a huge way to help and support a vulnerable community. 

Side note, I got a letter from Ed. Yeah. He's still in Switzerland and says he is healing nicely. And that he might stay there for awhile longer after they give him the go ahead that all is better. It's hard to believe that it's almost been a year since I have seen him. 

Oh! Super side note! I think Nancy Robbins is going to be heading to jail for what she did to my friends from Swans Crossing. I feel for Nancy, no one plans on becoming a conehead in some freak accident in a high school science lab, but come on. She took that whole love of scary movies too far.

Anyways, I gotta go, we're at Wayne Manor. It's showtime!

-Miss M





















































No comments:

Post a Comment