Friday, April 15, 2022

All My Toys: 264

Dear Diary,

It's the beginning of the end. Oh diary. I really gave it my all. We were going to grow old together. Year after year, story after story. Drama unlike any other with every toy friend imaginable. How does it all wrap up though? This project of so much love, how do I wrap it up? I don't think it can be wrapped up. I'm gonna try though. I have to make it right, for all my toys.

-M















Up Next: The final episodes of All My Toys starts now, don't miss it!

3 comments:

  1. No final episode??? What is happening?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be a final episode! I have just been dealing with a lot of personal issues for the past few months, I am hoping to have a proper wrap up soon. Sorry for the delay in replying! -M

      Delete
    2. Hey Miss M! Haven't seen anything from you in a while. I hope everything is okay.

      Delete