Saturday, December 31, 2022

All My Toys: 268

Dear Diary,

I'm about to say farewell to 2022. One of the strangest years of my life. I entered this year trying my best to do right by All My Toys ending, I wanted to celebrate the cast and crew. All of it. I also wrapped the year up finding my true calling as a therapist. There are always loose ends though. As I finish my final sessions of the day, I am nervous for a meeting I will be having with Yvie at the end. The poor kid thinks that All My Toys was real. I don't even know how I will begin to support her, but I will do my best. I'm also still a little hurt that I missed out on those limited edition Monster Cereal figures, I really thought I was going to win. But, no use crying over lost sweepstakes. That's what I always say. Anyways, 2022, good bye! And good riddance!

-Miss M




















































No comments:

Post a Comment