Tuesday, January 17, 2023

All My Toys: 269

Dear Diary,

I don't even know where to begin. That's the story of my life. A life that has been fractured. For the past year I was living in a world where I thought I had been a soap star on a beloved show called All My Toys. Only it was all real. My seemingly soap opera life was not shared on screens, but in real life. Now everything is twisted, and I don't know how this has happened. There are a few people who have known all along, and I have not believed them until now. I can't tell Ed. When this veil of a fake world trembles and I can see through the lines of reality, I see a different version of Ed, one that is terrifying. There's only one person I can think of that will hopefully be able to help. We've been down this road before and I know that  my level of trust... well there's nothing stronger. 

-Miss M


































2 comments:

  1. Was wondering why you vanished off of the face of RetroDaze, I missed your articles. Was thinking about doing a nod to your Toy Talk stuff by showing off some figures I own and doing my own spin on the concept. I pray that your life turns around for the better to heal. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this comment and I am so sorry for just now getting back to you. I miss posting on RetroDaze, I had so much fun coming up with content for that site. I love the idea of you putting your own spin on Toy Talk, I will have to look and see if you have done that yet, I think that would be so awesome! I hope you are well and again, thank you for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete