Thursday, July 1, 2021

All My Toys: 243

Dear Diary,

Mojoworld. I don't even know where to begin. I have never worked this hard in all my life. Mojo has me starring in every single show in the Mojoverse. Everything is starting to blend in together, like, I remember my life before coming here, but I also feel like the stories and scenes I act out, they are making my brain fuzzy. And then there is Finn. My co-star in all these shows. We've shared so many scenes together, I feel like I have known him my whole life, and yet, he is still a stranger. He knows how to kiss though. I think I have kissed him more than I can count, and I kind of like it. But I feel bad about it.

Because Luke is back home. He has no idea what has happened to me. He has probably moved on, but I feel bad. I want to let him know what has happened, that I still care about him. I want to talk to my dad and let him know I am ok, we just started building our father/daughter relationship again. And then there's Yvie. I know she is not my daughter, but I love her like she was my own and I know I am missing out on her growing up. I don't want her to forget me. I don't want to forget them. Damn Mojo!

The cameras are calling,

Miss M






































No comments:

Post a Comment