Wednesday, July 14, 2021

All My Toys: 246

Dear Diary,

Mojo World is not too bad, it's actually kinda growing on me. I'm creating more range as an actress. The audience just loves every show I have done. I may even be nominated for a Mojie Award! I'm just on top of the world, could not be happier.

Lies. I'm lying! All lies! Oh this is terrible. I miss my old life. And I can't act. Why Mojo was so fixated on me being here in the first place will never make a lick of sense to me. Like, ever. I want to just throw in the towel, but I'm in some far away world that is based on ratings and I really don't want to be killed. 

Finn is really the only good piece about all of this. He's my co-star, confidant, and crush all in one. I'm not sure where my mind would be if he were not here. I hope he feels a similar way about me. We're all we have in this celluloid mess.

Until next time,

Miss M













































 

No comments:

Post a Comment