Find out all the details and how you can enter!
Miss M's apartment...
Winston: So, what's going on here?Billy: Yeah, are you finally downsizing your collection? Wait. You're not giving up collecting are you?
Miss M: Heavens to Betsy, no. I brought you all here because I needed your help. July 29th will mark fifteen years of Diary of a Dorkette, so you know what means?
Michelangelo: A totally tubular toy giveaway for milestones that focus on increments of five! (changes to Kool-Aid Man voice) Oh yeah!
Miss M: That's right! And these past five years have been something else. So it goes without saying that a giveaway must be done as a way to say thanks to everyone that has read, shared, and supported this mess of a blog! For those who remember the last giveaway, this one will be a little smaller in scope, but still amazing! Oh, sorry Bruce, I forgot you have amnesia and probably don't remember the ten year giveaway, but it was frickin epic.
Bruce Wayne: Yeah, heh. (nervous chuckle) That darn amnesia. (Editor's Note: Bruce regained his memories! Check out All My Toys 308!)
Miss M: We're talking three big boxes for the last giveaway. It was insane. But, this year will be a treat for the senses! In one box.
Glo: Yeah! Not to rush anything, but I do have a shift to get to. We're doing a Madonna medley tonight at Club Ritz and it has me going bananas.
Miss M: Yes. That's why you're all here. To help with the announcement and to help me box everything up. Oh, and scroll to the bottom to see what is all in the giveaway and how to enter!
Miss M: And thank you for sticking around all these years. Your friendships and support continue to mean so much to me. Good luck everyone!
Below is the batch of items one lucky winner will have shipped to them for free. There are also at most five entries per person, rules below. This is open to everyone, I will ship within the states and internationally.
How to enter (you can do at least one or all five of these options)
1. Leave a comment on this post. Please leave an email, blog, or social media addy from Instagram or Bluesky (as I am only active on those)
2. Like the Giveaway Post on Bluesky
3. Leave a comment on the Giveaway Post on Bluesky
4. Like the Giveaway Post on Instagram
5. Leave a comment on the Giveaway Post on Instagram
So yeah, you can have your name included from one to five entries for this giveaway!
All entries (including multiple entries) will be added to a random select generator with the winner being announced on August 1st, 2026. (I don't have a specific time yet, but just know the winner will be announced on August 1st. Last day to submit an entry will be 11:59 pm Pacific Time on July 31st.
Check out the list of items and photos for what one lucky winner will receive.
1. Marvel Legends X-Force Feral Figure
2. Blokees Galaxy Version Transformers Blind Box
3. K-Pop Demon Hunters For the Fans Saja Boys Blind Can
4. Two loose Miss M figures! (Technically Littlest Pet Shop Blythe Figures, but iykyk)
5. Yolo Part Transformers One Elita-1 Model Kit
6. Loyal Subjects Rainbow Brite Stormy Doll
7. Marvel Legends Kenner inspired Dark Phoenix 3.75 Figure
8. MOTU Filmation Cartoon Collection She-Ra
9. Metal Figs Mini Godzilla (Rawr)
10. MOTU Movie He-Man Basic Figure
11. McFarlane Supergirl Movie Figure
12. MOTU 200X Cartoon Collection Roboto
13. Blokees Wolverine From Wolverine and Deadpool
14. Loyal Subjects Jem and the Hologram Doll
15. Two Candy Land Cheebee Figures From the Loyal Subjects (Princess Lolly and Plumpy)
16. Vintage Chipmunks Chipette Mini Figure
17. McFarlane DC Super Powers Batman
18. Vintage Toy Biz DC Super Heroes Wonder Woman
19. McFarlane DC Super Friends Wonder Woman
20. DC Vs. Sonic the Hedgehog Knuckles as Superman Mini Figure
21. Nana Metal Fig Street Fighter Blind Bag
22. Three Burger King Kids Club Figures (Jaws, Kid Vid, and Boomer)
I truly am so thankful for everyone who has been supportive. I know Bloggerversaries can sometimes be cheesy, but this blog has been an important part of my life, it's been an outlet for me that has helped with my mental health, social connections, and I have experienced some truly amazing moments over these 15 years. I'll write more later, but just know I value you all and hope this will be a super fun giveaway!
I truly am so thankful for everyone who has been supportive. I know Bloggerversaries can sometimes be cheesy, but this blog has been an important part of my life, it's been an outlet for me that has helped with my mental health, social connections, and I have experienced some truly amazing moments over these 15 years. I'll write more later, but just know I value you all and hope this will be a super fun giveaway!
Also, please consider donating to the West family. I think about Will often and he is so missed. Like previous posts of mine, my heart goes out to his family, including his wife Lindsay and two daughters. Will contributed so much to the toy/comics/pop culture blogging and podcast community. His opinions on pop culture are the stuff of legend. Please check out the West Family GoFundMe and consider donating, they need our support more than ever. If you can't donate, please spread the word. West Family GoFundMe
















Happy 15th! 🎉 (kupofgreentea)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteBeen a fan for years!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate you so much!
Delete