Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Total Darkness: One Shots!

The Total Darkness event is starting! This is the spot where I will be posting the links to the other One Shots that you are all participating with! So be sure to check back here from time to time with the latest updates.

First up is from Nefty's House of Rants! Total Darkness: Man Outta Time Nefty also has an extra side One Shot to continue from what he sent originally, enjoy! It Came From the Toy Chest

Second on the list hails from Goodwill Hunting 4 Geeks! Total Darkness: Kind of Sort of Final Stand

The third entry into the Total Darkness event is a treasure to behold from D.I. Treasures. Total Darkness: Darkness Cometh

A fourth entry is going to be posted right here and comes from Saturn Robot. Total Darkness: Better Evil Than Never


A fifth one shot is here, ready to shock your senses! Courtesy of Brian from pop pop..! it's trash culture, comes a dark and sordid tale entitled- Total Darkness: The Legion of Losers

We have a sixth one shot to add to the other fantastic entries! Straight from Buzz Chuck comes- Total Darkness: All Hell Breaks Loose

Thank you Nefty, Derek, Mason, Kenneth, Brian, and Buzz Chuck! And be sure to check back for more One Shots!

6 comments:

  1. One tidbit that I forgot to post. The date 8/6/14 was chosen on purpose. 8 +6=14 because math. It was super fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed this Nefty! It was really fun to read about what you did. I am really glad you were able to contribute.

      Delete
  2. Man, that's a tough act to follow! Great job Nefty, I really enjoyed it! :)

    I hope my one shot doesn't totally suck. Check it out here: http://ditreasures.blogspot.com/2014/08/darkness-cometh.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mason, your one shot was awesome! I really enjoyed it! Thank you so much for being a part of this. I loved your description of the carpet. lol it was awesome. Thank you so much for being a part of this.

      Delete
  3. My One-Shot may be a little darker than most of the other installments of Total Darkness. http://actionfigureadventures.blogspot.com/2014/08/total-darkness-all-hell-breaks-loose.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I got the August MOTUC figures earlier, I managed to force another Side Story into my Skeletor review.
    http://www.neftyshouseofrants.blogspot.com/2014/08/it-came-from-toy-chest-skeletor.html

    ReplyDelete