Monday, August 10, 2020

All My Toys-205

Dear Diary,

Ok, so like it has been a weird summer. The team is all off in different directions. Oola and He-Man have teamed up to find Geoffrey the Giraffe, who they totally think is still alive, but I have my doubts. Billy and Sulu are on some really long extended honeymoon. Samus is off in space. Brian is raising his robo-baby. I don't really know what Quick Charge is up to, she tends to keep to herself when we aren't in a group setting. And Ed, well, we've been eating lots of ice cream and watching horror movies while I try and figure out my alliance with Velvet Sky. I've seen Yvie here and there. Bruce is acting funny. I don't know why. And I occasionally text the hot fire fighter. His name is Luke but with that beard and those arms, honey, I just forget a lot of things.

Anyways, I am off to visit Strawberry Shortcake. She has not been in the best place since her marriage ended with Count Chocula over really weird circumstances.

See ya!

M




























































Up next!
Miss M gathers the gals to help celebrate Strawberry Shortcake!
Oola and He-Man end up in a dangerous place!
Velvet Sky delivers some unsettling news!


No comments:

Post a Comment