Friday, March 19, 2021

All My Toys 231

Dear Diary,

Well. April and I are still not friends. It is so weird. We've known each other for years, since we were kids. And now we are no longer in each other's lives. I can only blame myself. It still sucks though. Like major suckage. I also have not told Luke yet about my kiss with Ed. We keep getting more and more serious, so he needs to know right? Like, right? Help me Diary! Give me answers instead of holding onto my thoughts and secrets. 

I've been keeping up with the blogs though, especially about the rekindled romance between Glory and JT. I am so rooting for them. Anyways, Billy and Sulu are about to be here. They've found a way for me to still be a part of the super hero team, even though I'm banned from the firehouse. What do I do to make this right? Well? Darn you Diary! I guess I'll just figure these answers out myself.

-Miss M



















































No comments:

Post a Comment