Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Diary of a Dorkette Podcast Episode 2: Barbie Scents and the Taste of Halloween

Dear Diary,

It’s time for a new episode of the Diary of a Dorkette podcast! Click the link to learn more and enjoy the fun chat I had with @ThriftedSoul83

-M

When thinking about the second episode of this new podcast I knew there needed to be some Barbie talk. Barbie has been a huge piece of my life and one of my friends, Nikki, is also a fan of the beloved gal who has everything. So it only made sense that we’d have to talk about Barbie while also throwing in some dish about Halloween. So, take a moment to download and listen to episode 2!



I can’t express how much fun I had talking with Nikki. It made my night, she is just an awesome person and her husband Ben is great too. Very happy to know them, and I am hoping we will get to talk more again! There’s so much more I want to get into, collecting as adults, holidays, what we would do if we could be responsible for Barbie products being made or brought back. So much! If you want to see more of Nikki’s collection, follow her on Instagram @ThriftedSoul83 and to see more of my doll collection checkout my doll focused account on IG under @JustOneoftheDolls. 

Thank you for taking a chance to listen and I hope you enjoyed. I am looking forward to the next episode. Hope you are all well!










No comments:

Post a Comment