Saturday, September 12, 2020

All My Toys Episode 206

 Dear Diary,

I’ve been busy! There’s all the party planning for Strawberry Shortcake’s birthdays! She missed out on a handful, the poor thing. I still can’t believe Cobra locked her inside Scrooge McDuck’s bank and fed her chocolate with her thinking it was her dead husband. I mean who does that? Anyways, I am still working with Velvet Sky (huge surprise) to find out who all is trying to kill me and just what the plot is. It’s a tale as old as this soap opera, but I think we are finally making headway. Plus it is nice that Velvet Sky and I are not at odds. I’m cool with that. In other news Bruce is dating Vicki Vale, I don’t want to talk about it. Besides, I am talking to a dreamy fire fighter, though neither of us seem ready to just jump in and actually go on a date. Maybe he thinks I am lame? Or maybe I am just not his type? Also, I have not forgotten that the old witch from my past is out there, waiting for a red night sky to be a warning of her arrival. I fear my time on this planet is reaching its end. And what the heck do I do with that?! Oh where is Deanna Troi when ya need her?

-Miss M














































































No comments:

Post a Comment