Friday, October 16, 2020

All My Toys: 212

Dear Diary,

Well. Pizzazz was arrested for being the ring leader in plotting my death. My mother escaped and is on the loose. Velvet Sky and I buried a years long feud. And... I have this version of me. Like the version of me that died in the sewer. Pizzazz and Dr. Wiley put old me back together and added some robotic parts, it's creepy as hell. Like, super creepy. I mean what do I even do with her? I know this much, I don't want anyone to know that I have old grody robo-zombie me hanging out in my apartment. Velvet Sky thinks I buried her, but I didn't. I just, like, it's me. I am not mentally prepared to bury myself. So for now, I'm just hanging out with myself. Unless this has all just been a wild dream. Yeah! That's it. This has all just been a crazy wild dream.

-M





















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment