Tuesday, October 27, 2020

All My Toys: 217

 Dear Diary,

It’s been a couple days from the debate. Wow, what a train wreck that was. Luckily everyone is going to be ok. I also just found out that Halloween night will have a blood red sky. I was hoping my ears were playing tricks. But it’s true. And that means I might not be long for this world. That witch is coming for me. She promised she would. So, I don’t know what I am going to do, but one thing is true, I plan on making the most of it. I am going to April’s Halloween party! I am gonna dress up and get down. I hate this. There’s so much I need to tell people but I can’t. It’s just too much. Also, side note, but Chewie is terrified of undead robo me. He has been hiding in the laundry room. Poor guy. Oh well, I need to figure some stuff out. 

-M




















































No comments:

Post a Comment