Sunday, October 18, 2020

All My Toys: 213

Dear Diary,

April is in her feelings. She believes that Casey is having an affair. I don’t really see it, but she is good at picking up on things. I’m actually surprised she hasn’t picked up on my own guilt in not telling her a huge secret, that her father has been alive this whole time and is in Dimension X. Or the other detail that the “hungover” chick in the corner of my room is not really my cousin but undead robo me. I’ve dubbed her Miss Z, short for Miss Zombie because I don’t even know the appropriate name anymore. What is life? It just keeps throwing these balls at my face and I do not like it when balls hit my face, regardless of any hits to my social life. 

-Miss M























































No comments:

Post a Comment